Business Cards in Melbourne
With so many businesses in Melbourne and new ones starting up constantly, it’s more important than ever to set your Melbourne business apart. It’s not enough to simply be friendly with potential customers; its not even enough to provide them with your services once in the hopes that they will return.
To truly make a lasting impression that ensures success for your company, you must give customers something to remember you by– and a business card is the perfect way to do so. Business cards may be small, but they can pack a lot of information when designed correctly and intelligently.
Perhaps you would like a more sleek, minimalist card with very few embellishments. Or maybe you want something lively and exciting with lots of detail and shine. Either way, we can provide professional business card printing that is perfect for your company. No matter where in Melbourne you are located nor what kind of business you run, business cards from Classic Colour Copying are a non-negotiable asset. Here’s why:
Benefits of Personalised Business Cards
Although business cards have an array of benefits for companies of all types, we believe these are some of their best qualities:
- Business cards are a convenient way to communicate your services to potential customers.
- They provide clear and quick contact information.
- They are an extension of your company’s brand.
- Business cards are light and highly portable.
- Most importantly, they remind customers and clients that your business exists long after they ever meet you in person.
That’s why it’s so important to design cards that communicate your Melbourne business’ unique style, tone and branding. Consistency in your company colour scheme, logo and taglines across all platforms (including your website, social media channels and, of course, business cards) will help you maintain professionality and clout.
Here at Classic Colour Copying, we provide several types of business cards for both independent merchants as well as companies of any size.
These are some common types of business cards we offer:
- Standard Business Cards (350gsm Stock)
- Standard Laminated Business Cards (350gsm Stock)
- Heavyweight Business Cards (450gsm Stock + Laminate)
- Gold or Silver Embellished Business Cards
- UV Spot Business Cards (350 – 450gsm Stock + Laminate)
Standard Australian business cards are typically 90mm wide by 55mm high, although sizes can vary depending on what sort of card you are interested in.
All of our business cards are customisable to suit your needs and preferences. They can be printed on one or two sides and personalised with a variety of features. We use the latest technology to create our bespoke business cards for professionals all over Melbourne and surrounding areas.
One major way that our clients like to customise their personal business cards is by printing them with a unique finish. While a standard paper card is fine by most people’s standards, a card printed on high-quality stock with a bit of shine really boosts it to the next level.
Our cards are able to be customised with any of the following finishes:
- Laminate (or Cello) Glaze– Laminated cards hold up well against wear and tear. They are a sustainable option for cards that you would like to keep around for a while. The Laminate adds thickness, bulk, feel to the card with Matt Laminates being our most popular finish.
- Uncoated – Uncoated cards are fast to produce and different stocks such textured & linen papers can be used to add interest and effect.
- Gloss– Glossy cards are great for designs that use lots of colour, as they make colours appear more vibrant.
- Velvet– For ultimate luxury, why not try a soft, velvet card in the colour of your choice? It’s a unique option that is guaranteed to be remembered by anyone you give it to.
Choosing which business card finish is right for you is largely up to personal preference. That being said, there are pros and cons to each variation, which our friendly and helpful staff would be happy to discuss with you when you place your order.
In addition to our finishes, we offer a range of other made-to-order elements that you can use to spice up your laminate, matte, gloss or velvet business cards. We have features available that can change their shape, texture or design if desired.
Here are a few of our most popular business card design customisations:
- Round Cornering– An alternate design option if you prefer smooth-cornered cards
- Hole Drilling– Great if you would like to affix your cards to keychains or tie them to string
- Shape Die Cutting or Slitting– If you have a specific shape in mind for your card that goes beyond the basic rectangular options, we can provide what you need
- Embellishing (Available with Spot UV or Metal Gold/Silver Elements)– Subtle details are a classy way to make your business card stand out, and can either be printed using spot UV (where only the embellishments/text are glossy) or metallic ink
Our cards are affordable and our service is swift!
When you place an order with Classic Colour Copying, you are guaranteed competitive prices and a commitment to customer satisfaction. Our prices will vary depending on the quality of card you choose and embellishments you add– Feel free to contact our experienced staff at 03 9349 1199 for a FREE quote on your custom business cards!
In addition to your fair rates, we promise efficient turnaround so that you can receive your custom cards as soon as possible and start seeing your business thrive! We can provide you with cards for one-off events that you are participating in, such as markets, shows, special functions or expos.
If you are interested in establishing an ongoing relationship with us where you order cards as needed, we are happy to set that up as well. We are happy to provide whatever type of cards you need in any amount necessary. So contact us today to discuss your options and place your order for customised business cards in Melbourne!
Call us at 03 9349 1199 to place your order!
Are you looking for Express & Premium Business Cards in Melbourne? Classic Colour Copying is Melbourne’s number 1 choice for digital & sign printing, operating from the CBD with more than 30 years experience.
With delivery free for CBD customers, it’s an obvious choice. Call us now on (03) 9349 1199 to place your order, or you can fill out our contact form if you would like some more information.
Next Gen Gold And Silver
450gsm Stock with Raised UV Spot Embellishment and Velvet Laminate.
350gsm Silk Card stock with a Gloss Laminate finish.
Matt Laminated Business Cards with Rounded Corners
Gold Metallic Ink Invites
Make your invite stand out!