Our wide range of document printing services and ability to turn jobs quickly means we can handle all of your document printing needs. Whether it’s high quality stationery for your business or creating a personalised photobook containing your precious memories – we have it covered!
Do you have an urgent printing project? With our large production area and dedicated staff, we have the capabilities to complete jobs efficiently, meeting the tightest of deadlines. Your urgent print job is our priority!
With almost three decades operating in Melbourne, we have the expertise and capabilities to meet your printing expectations. We will even deliver large volume orders to addresses within the Melbourne CBD at no cost.
- Business cards
- With compliments
- Fax Templates
- Custom Binders
- Branded Writing Pads
- Any other company
- branded stationery
- Birthday invites
- Baby showers
- Leaving cards
- Funeral & bereavement
- Black & white printing
- Colour printing
- Canvas printing
- Photo printing to various materials
- Books & Booklets
- Short-run, fast perfect binding
- Saddle stitch booklets
- Stickers + Labels
- Presentation folders
- Die cut and kiss cut stickers and labels in any shape or style
Digital Die Cutting
Custom stickers, packaging, point of sale and more!
Classic Colour Copying can now produce on demand digital die cutting. This exciting new technology allows us to precision cut a wide range of materials in any shape that you want. Without traditional cutting dies or formes, you can produce small to medium runs of die cut items in a fraction of the time and cost that you are expecting.
Digital Metallic Inks – Gold, Silver and Clear.
In addition to producing fantastic prints with incredible speed, detail and accuracy, we have the unique ability to to print clear, gold and silver inks. We invite you to consider this new technology to enhance your next project.
Digitally printed gold, silver and clear inks have three distinct advantages over the more traditional methods of embellishment.
- Cost effectiveness – No blocks, formes or specialised equipment costs translates to vastly lower setup and run costs.
- Unrestrictive – Printing variable data is easy and cheap.
- Versatility – The high opacity of silver and gold means they can stand out on a range of coloured stocks. The inks can also be layered on top of each other to produce some truly unique and luxurious looks.