Custom stickers, packaging, point of sale and more!
Classic Colour Copying can now produce on demand digital die cutting. This exciting new technology allows us to precision cut a wide range of materials in any shape you want.
Without traditional cutting dies or formes, you can produce small to medium runs of die cut items in a fraction of the time and cost you may be expecting. The creation of uniquely contoured labels, packaging prototypes, business cards, invites and so on have never been easier or more accessible.
Just draw your idea in Adobe Illustrator, using an A3 Art Board and give it to us, it’s really that easy.
An integrated Registration Camera ensures worry-free, crisp accurate cut lines, perforations and creasing cuts, so you can be confident of amazing die cutting results, every-time.
With this new technology, you can create without restraint. Some uses for this could be:
- Memorable event and wedding Invites including
- Plane Ticket invites
- Circular Invites
- Luggage tag invites
- Wine Glass Collars
- Circular dinner plate menus
- Custom shaped invitations such as circles, curved rectangles, monograms cut out, irregular shaped polygons, and much more.
- Contoured stickers to any shape on demand
- Record labels and band logos
- Packaging prototyping and concept testing
- Shape cut business cards
- Point of Sale items
- Shape cutting
- Cut Area is limited to 417 x 295. Larger sizes could be possible if you wanted to join a number of cut objects together.
- The only sheet size used on this machine is SRA3 ( 450 x 320mm)
- Optimal paper weight for packaging prototypes is 250 – 300gsm.
- If you bring your own paper you will need to bring at least 5 extra sheets for us to set up on.
- Perforations/ scores onto printed colour stocks exposes the white edge of paper. This can be sidestepped by having no colour on the score line or print onto a coloured stock as this works brilliantly & hides all score lines.