Teardrop, Feather & Bali Flag Banners in Melbourne CBD
Teardrop banners, otherwise known as flag banners, are stand-alone signs that can be propped up in stands or inserted into holes in the ground. They are a popular variety of promotional banner for shops, restaurants and other businesses. Popular shapes are Teardrop, Feather & Bali Flag Banners.
At Classic Colour Copying, we can supply your Melbourne business with as many teardrop banners as you need, in whatever colour, size and style best suits your company. Contact us today to enquire about our custom teardrop banners in Melbourne.
How can I use Teardrop Banners?
Teardrop banners are beneficial for a variety of purposes, both within corporate or retail settings as well as certain personal activities. These are a few of the most common reasons why one might use a personalised flag banner:
- Exhibiting at a market or trade show
- Promoting a retail sale or opening
- Highlighting food or drink products available at your cafe or restaurant
- Displaying information at an educational institution or medical facility
- Marketing an open house, auction, home for sale/rent, etc.
- Advertising at a festival
- Trying to get the attention of drivers by (if you own a road-front business)
As you can see, teardrop banners are great for all sorts of industries. From automotive repair shops and dealers to schools to food service establishments and more, there’s no field that cannot benefit from a custom-printed flag banner.
Banner stand options and accessories
A great way to stand you item up. Great for flat ground indoor areas.
Made to go around a car tyre, perfect for auctions and outdoor events.
Made to go over the Cross Base for stability outdoors. Just add water!
Great for for stability outdoors. Just push it into the ground.
For more permanent flags, just put this on the side of a structure & enjoy.
Heavy base for super stable flags in windy environments.
Common Flag Styles and Shapes
Bali Flag Style
Teardrop Flag Style
Feather Flag Style
Benefits of Teardrop Banners
This type of sign is one of our most well-loved outdoor promotion materials, as it has certain advantages for this sort of use. Here are just some of the reasons why these flag banners are so beneficial for both personal and commercial use:
- They are inexpensive. Teardrop banners are relatively small compared to other types of banners, and they are composed of light material, making them a budget-friendly signage option. The best thing about teardrop banners’ low price point is that you can afford to invest in multiple if you wish!
- Teardrop banners are vibrant. Our made-to-order banners come in either full-colour or partial, but we prefer the former. The signs are digitally printed using the best colour printing technology to ensure a clear and even print no matter what sort of text or graphics you are using.
- They stand out from the rest. While “average”, rectangular hanging banners and signs are quite commonplace, teardrop banners look much more unique given their shape and the way they are presented.
- They are easy to assemble. Although Classic Colour Copying offers professional sign installation, you may not even need it if you are only using our teardrop banners. They can be built quickly, moved easily, and disassembled again if needed.
- They come in different shapes and sizes. We offer teardrop banner options that are as unique as you are. Our signs come in tall, short and standard varieties. Although the common shape for these signs is a semi-oval (or teardrop), we can also make flag banners in rectangular shapes.
- Teardrop banners are light. Both the banners themselves and the stands are easy to pick up and move for maximum convenience. That is why they are a great option for transient business environments such as pop-up shops and exhibitions.
If you are seeking a light, affordable, bright and eye-catching banner for your business, hobby or personal use, a teardrop sign might be right for you. To learn more about the benefits teardrop banners can provide, contact our helpful team today.